Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 TO MI TING

Happy New Year Lovelies!

Totally late yes I know. We're almost halfway into the month & I pop out of nowhere with a stale New Year greeting. Better late than never ye?

I was enjoying the last bit of my vacay in FL.. now back in the UK and desperately trying to get used to the time difference. Kinda sucks since I got used to 2 weeks before I departed for FL.
Other than that, 2012 is going great!

I got my hair straightened by my cousin. She offered to do it for me since she always straightens her own natural hair herself so I gladly accepted. It's been lasting for about a week now. I did use the Carol's Daughter Chocolat Smoothing Collection for it.. review coming soon.


In the meantime check out the pics from the process after the jump..





after wash

Hair damp after washing

middle of blow drying

Blow dried

Blow dried

Flat ironed & finished

2 comments: