Thursday, March 15, 2012

Throwback Thursdays

The 90's is coming back in full effect. 
It started last year with the on set of the infamous "Poetic Justice" braids as seen on Solange 


& now the grunge look is in with Rihanna leading the way in that area.



I love the 90's. I grew up in that era and I love the fashion from there. I especially love the music so today's throwback encompasses the 90's very well.

QUEEN PATRA INNA DI BUILDING! 
or in this post... whichever :)



Patra rocked the mess out of the braids (and she still is) while whining up her body in jean cut off shorts.
Sharing the classic hit "Romantic Call" featuring YoYo. 

Make you find some inspiration in this for your Spring/Summer lifestyle.
Enjoy =)

1 comment:

  1. i heart the 90s also....I wrote my own blog post about that. love the pic of solange in box braids that is my next overdue hairstyle!

    Lovely!

    Naomi

    www.blackcherrybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete