Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MOVE! to Bloglovin'

Hey Lovelies
Don't you hate when things get discontinued? Your fave lipstick or hair product?
For me it was Sally's bootleg brand Mixed Silk's Leave In Conditioner.
Welp Google Reader is locking up shop on July 1st
and how devastating would it be if you couldn't catch up with my posts



So make the move on over to Bloglovin' and follow me on there.
Click on the Bloglovin' button over there on the right --->
I love it for all my fav blogs & sites. 



You can group your blogs & they have apps for your mobile devices.
I got em on my phone & iPad!



So don't get caught out in the hot streets without moving all the blogs you love & follow on Google Reader (including mine :)
TO
(to be safe, click follow on both sites when you search on Bloglovin)


No comments:

Post a Comment