Wednesday, October 9, 2013

#Fall4P31 Challenge - Update

Hiya Lovelies!
If you've been following me on Instagram, you have seen that I'm currently in the throes of the Fall For Proverbs 31 Woman Challenge.
I invited others to join in but it's really only been my sister, myself
and a lovely Youtube subscriber of mine. (S/o to SapphiraNew :)



Now as I'm in it.. it's really a daunting task.
Reading the chapters daily isn't as hard because I have my sister alongside with me.
(we tend to post the same verses and similar hairstyles too)
Speaking of hairstyles, that is the part I am finding difficult.
If you prance about through my blog you will notice I really just wear my hair out most of the times
A bun drops in the mix a lot of the times and maybe some twists..
It's only day 9 and i feel stuck :|
iIalso feel like a self crowned selfie queen because I post a pic daily of my hair
I try not to include my face on some because I really don't want my IG to become selfie land

If you wanna see the pics, find me @CandidCinni :)

2 comments:

  1. you can do it; pick the same time each day to read and meditate on a chapter; pray before you read and ask the Holy Spirit to show you something new and enlighten you. You will be amazed at what you will learn. I did this on my blog awhile back and captured my thoughts - take a look -> http://lifeofabrother-nylse.blogspot.com/p/proverbs-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this! I read your reflections post and it was insightful.

      Your comment is very encouraging and I thank God for it :)

      Delete