Friday, April 4, 2014

Musings of Miché

It's Friday.
The first friday that is completely free for me. Haven't felt this in awhile.
I'm officially on Easter Break but I have work and more importantly, uni work to complete.
I'm on the last stretch and it's the part where nothing but the grace and goodness of God is getting me through.


I've decided to take this weekend to completely de-stress, relax and unwind.
I had a bit of that last weekend when I was suppose to be working but caught a bit of a cold and was stuck in bed.
It was like God said chill.
I was ok enough by the following Monday for work.


But this, I'm not sick! 
So I'm going to read - Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
catch up on shows - Grey's, Scandal & Homeland
eat - healthy ish but mostly the junk I was sent from the States.
communicate with those who I haven't in awhile.
oh and of course - wash my hair. 
Gonna try out a new product which I'll post about it when I use it :)

Anyhoo, my feel good song and jam for some months now
feels right for my chill time.

Afraid by Amel Larrieux.
Why not leave y'all with a lil something for your ears on this fine Friday?

Enjoy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment