Thursday, October 28, 2010

Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

"If you have nothing to say, its best not to say anything at all."

Something like that right? I have something to say but I don't want to say it.
I probably won't even publish this & if I do, excuse the random vagueness.

I appreciate conversations that make me think. We should all have conversations like this on a normal basis.
I had a conversation about a conversation that made me think & that conversation made me think about the conversation that made me think & I thought on the thoughts from the conversation.

Hope I didn't lose you.
My thoughts are pretty much this:

If there is no point to your question, don't ask.
If you feel very strongly about something no matter what someone is going to say, don't ask.

You will probably frustrate the other person unnecessarily.
So be a good neighbor & think of the other person before you proceed to ask for the heck of it.


Tis All.

No comments:

Post a Comment