Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hoppin' Cross Di Pond

Hello Lovelies :) Hope all is well with each and every one of you!

I'm so happy, I've reached South FL!!! Took so much to get here. Left the snow for sunshine even though I was enjoying the snow.

My "IT SNOWED!" Face


View from a window of the snow


Hopped a bus then train to Manchester.. stayed the night with family friends and then off to the airport early in the morn.. around 8 am.

Poor guy, totally exhausted at Manchester Airport.


Caught a flight to Heathrow then a 10 hr flight to Miami. 10 bloody hours. When I was going to to the UK, it only took 8 hours.. My day was entirely too long.. didn't get to bed until after 1 am FL time which was after 6 am UK time. I haven't got much sleep yet but its probably because I'm so excited to be here that I want to take it all in.

Waiting to depart from Heathrow



Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean

Will be updating you guys on my adventures.. stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! :)
    I just got back from Florida (that's where I went on holiday to visit family & friends over the Thanksgiving period :) I had an awesome time!
    I hope that you have an awesome time too; have a beautiful, blessed holiday season.

    ReplyDelete