Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pressed Pics

Thought I'd share some pics of my hair straight. I haven't been keeping up with the blog & that's due to a myriad of reasons. One of which is I didn't feel connected due to the straight hair. Crazy right? I'll go into more of that later but I wanted to dive back in the blog.  I love doing that with pics of myself and not because I'm all into myself (I am a lil) but because I love happening upon blogs where people share themselves whether its outfit posts, their hair or just their thoughts.

I love to see the people behind the blog!
To the pics----

These were taken a couple of days ago..




3 comments:

  1. I am not sure what you mean by this "...I didn't feel connected due to the straight hair."

    For me, I usually feel really odd when I straighten my hair even if it took me hours to do....very strange I know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant that I didn't really know what to post because normally a post is inspired by some form of happening with my hair & I didn't have much going on while it was straight.

    It was just.. there if that makes more sense to you.
    This was the first time straightening my hair since I went natural also.

    Odd how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is pretty late in the game, but you're beautiful with straight here AND with your natural coils! I'm JUST starting my journey of natural hair and you're such an inspiration to me. It's rough in the beginning but I'll stick to it :-)

    lovely blog! -Ariana

    ReplyDelete