Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Not That Deep...

Hello Lovelies!
So these is the follow up to this post here
The pics were from my pre-pooing the before & after
& I'm going to share what I pre poo'd with for all you lovelies to try!
It's a variation of the one I posted about here

So let;'s get into it.


Ingredients used

-Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
-Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner (not pictured)
-Tresemme Naturals Conditioner (not pictured)
-1 Egg
-Apple Cider Vinegar
-Vatika Hair Oil
-Burt's Bees Soothing Baby Oil
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil


You can substitute the conditioners for conditioner(s) of your choice.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition is a good option
or you can use yogurt or even mayonnaise.
I just used what I had on hand.

Of course you can substitute the oils for what you like as well.
I love to use EVOO in deep conditioners & pre-poos.
Mostly pre-poos.

MMMMMM YUMMY!

Mix it all in a bowl and apply!
I added the Giovanni SAS & Tresemme Naturals because the mixture was too liquid-y for my taste.
I didn't want to finish my SM Masque so I didn't put a lot in the mix.

Did my Fall Hair Regimen as usual

then the next day after my hair dried in the braids 
I twisted up my hair with Karen's Body Beautiful Creamylicious.






1 comment:

  1. Will be sure to consider that deep conditioner.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete