Friday, November 1, 2013

November

The temperatures are dropping, 2013 is fading away...
November is here and that means October is gone.



If you follow me on Instagram, you would know I was partaking in a challenge to read the book of Proverbs for the month while trying a new hair style each day. I didn't do much follow up on the blog but a post on the challenge is needed.

My sister participated actively and I think some others as well. My sis and I failed miserably at the hair style part.. I've come to accept that I'm not one of those natural hair gals that rocks out of this world styles. And I'm ok with that. 



I did enjoy the challenge though as I got to read through a book that has so many gems, and correlates to different books in the Bible as well. It was great sharing the verses that stuck out to me and hearing others talk about how that particular verse spoke to them. I find it amazing that God's Word is consistent and true, that it resonates with everyone and how God brings people from all walks of life together. I really wanted to share the chapters in whole, or type numerous paragraphs as my Instagram caption but I refrained. 



Sometimes I felt like not sharing any verses due to the busy-ness of a day, feeling tired and so on. That was a challenge within itself.. I thank God for giving me the strength to persevere through it all and to complete the task!
My sis and I are hopping over to the New Testament for November, tackling Romans!
She was sending me hashtag suggestions lol but I'm not sure if I'm going to approach Romans in the way I did Proverbs. 


So challenge completed! Big ups to all who joined in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment