Thursday, October 6, 2011

Artiste Spotlight - Conkarah

Wah gwan! As always, I rep for the 876 , the place where my soul resides sweet sweet Jamaica!

I like to highlight the many talented people that the beautiful island has produced. Today's spotlight is on Conkarah (play on Conqueror) An up and coming reggae artiste who works with Lifeline music.. Conkarah is making moves on the music scene. I heard about him when I was in Jamaica in May via Niko Browne who produces and manages Conkarah.

source


If his dashing good looks aren't enough, this Kingston native has a smooth voice that leaves a mark in your ears. He also has a good check in my book for having UK roots ;)

Here is the video for his single "Forever" produced by Niko Browne featuring James Black - co designer of Jamaican apparel brand Yahdie Conscious.
Be sure to check out his website HERE

Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment