Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back to Black

Well I did it.
I yammered about wanting to change the color of my hair so I did it.
Went from this..

to this..


If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen a pic of it.
But if you're reading this.. you get to see more pics!
The perks of reading this blog I tell ya..

I did it on Monday night.
Went out in the howling wind and rain to procure the hair color.
I bought the Dark and Lovely Hair Color in Natural Black from Boots.


It cost £3.65 which to me isn't bad.
It did a good job.
Left it on for around 25-30 mins and washed as normal.
Well I didn't shampoo the colored section, only co washed with Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner.
Poo'd the rest of my hair with the SM Moisture Retention
then detangled and deep conditioned with Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner
put some avocado oil on the hair before putting on the plastic bag.
The style I did after will be another post.
I'm happy with the color, happy it took and looks like my natural hair color.
I keep looking at it though. So weird having my hair fully black after so long.

I will do a proper in depth review of the color on my YouTube channel

1 comment: