Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Twenty Fourteen

Happy New Year !
Wow 2013 came and left in a hurry :|
I must say, it was a really good year. So much happened and I didn't even realize until I reflected upon it.
I did a lil mini bit on Instagram about crossing things off my basket list 
(yes basket and not bucket cuz baskets are lovelier)
and how the most important thing that has happened was me growing in God.
2013 is just the tip of the iceberg I'd like to call FAITH in the One who created all.
I'm grateful for the many things that I got to do last year and I'm excited for what God has in store for this year.



Yay Jesus!
Blessings man. 2014 mi ready fi yu.

All the best for you all!


1 comment:

  1. "Basket list"...haha...love that. Many blessings to you (and that beautiful mane) in 2014!

    ReplyDelete