Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Random

This blog was originally conceived as an outlet for the things I fancied.
It's evolved to a blog that revolves (see that rhyming?!) around natural hair.

Not sure how I feel about it.
I had a tumblr where I would posts original photography & poetry + reblogs but deleted it due to me wasting spending time on it.

I created a new one some months ago to focus really on my writing & photography 
but left it to wither.
I'm thinking of being more active on it so certain things get posted here
and others there.

I'm going to try it out for around two weeks and see where that gets me.
I don't want this space to be a selfie loaded bit where no one learns anything.
I want there to be insightful content and nice pics to look at lol.

I don't want this blog to be the dredges in the cup after my YouTube channel and Tumblr.
Challenge : to find balance between them all. To see if the tumblr even works.

So.. if you wanna..
you can check out allisonmiche.tumblr.com

not much there right now so eh.
I don't even know if I remember how to tumble :S

No comments:

Post a Comment