Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lil Update

Ello all!

I've been having a very Merry holiday thus far. Been a bit on the chill side really, literally & figuratively.. kinda happy kinda not bout that. I wanted to do more but I've done enough that I'm happy with.

For my Christmas gift, my sister took me to go see the Nutcracker Ballet. I had never seen it live before so I was very excited. Absolutely loved it! It was done by the Miami City Ballet so we had a night on the town

.

We also went and saw Black Swan starring Natalie Portman & Mila Kunis. It was a ballet filled time for us which is just fitting because we're dancers :)
That movie is so intense and a lil disturbing but I loved it. That will be added to my DVD collection. The cinematography of it was just beautiful, wonderful.. list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment