Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shea Moisture Crazy

So Walgreens is at it again with their BOGO sale (Buy 1, Get 1 FREE) on Shea Moisture hair products.

They had this sale earlier this year & I sure did snatch up some products then aaanndddd I did so now.
I ordered my products online, free shipping on orders over $25 and Walgreens has a coupon for $10 off orders $50 and over.
I OD'd and got 11 items :|

Extreme yes but smart.
I love Shea Moisture products, the cost for the ingredients and the stuff is good. I can't get them in the UK and since I'm going to FL for the winter break, I can carry them back with me.
I was planning on buying some stuff anyways to take back with me but this sale just helped me out majorly.

I got the stuff I know works well with my hair.

source


-Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-Deep Treatment Masque
-Curl & Style Milk
-Purification Masque
-Restorative Conditioner


everything but the green labelled stuff.

I'm currently using the green labelled items actually. Not a huge fan.
The Anti Breakage Masque doesn't do much for me & I like the Thickening Growth Milk for touch ups when I feel my hair is dry but it isn't a fave out of the family.

Just hoping I'm not overweight on my flight back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment