Saturday, January 15, 2011

Uhm

So if you've been reading, I've been talking about what I want to do with my blog, what I want to put out there and so on. I really don't want to fall into one category because then a lot would be expected of me. I just want to  blog about things of interest to me but also things of interest to people out there.

I love natural hair blogs, if it wasn't for them idk where I would be in my natural hair journey right now. I love fashion blogs but I won't even bother stepping into that territory. So really, everything will be just random. I'm sticking to that.

BUT

I was reading Alice in Nappyland <--- check it out. Love it.
and she posted an article from another site talking about how most natural hair sites are US based and while their information is useful for a wide audience, different issues arise in different countries.
So I was thinking, when I do natural hair posts to try and focus in the Jamaican region. I no longer live there but I want to be of some help. I am unaware of any natural hair blogs based in Jamaica and there are a lot of naturals there.

So if any one out there can be of help or wants to be of help, lemme know!
I welcome input, feedback, etc.


I like pics with posts so there goes one. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment